Monday 6 August 2012

OFFICIALLY CITRIFIED!

My fixation with Neon Yellow and Green, or Citrus Green, started with a holiday in Seville in July 2011, where the Zara sale was in full swing upon my arrival in this beautiful and inspiring city! I bought a pair of two tone shoes in Tan and Neon Green, much to the delight of my darling husband, who strongly encouraged me to add it to my wardrobe when I showed a glimpse of doubt. Thanks to his good taste and awareness of next season's trends, I promptly purchased them and then continued the hunt for Neon coloured items. Needless to say, I was thrilled to realize that this particular colour was going to hit the scene down South, big time the following summer! A lot of Neon was seen at the MB Cape Town Fashion Week last week, and as I have said before, being one season behind in the Southern hemisphere, I could stock up a year in advance during our previous year's summer in Europe. Zara seems to have a great influence on my colour palette these days, and counting the days to their much anticipated opening in Cape Town, I am scouring their website for what's in store. My prediction is that Neon is going to be around for quite a while, happy shopping girls! Remember, style has no age restrictions, team it up with black or combine it with pastels to soften the blow. But get it now.
Ciao Bellas
Fiftyfabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment