Tuesday 11 December 2012

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

 
Ciao Bellas, well at least for now. Packing to be spending a few days away from the desk, languishing in the sun, being pampered in the spa, eating healthy food in anticipation of the abundance of Christmas dinner and lunch, and soothing my mind for the new year to come. Happy holidays, I will be seeing you again in the new year.
 
Doesn't the array of fruits and healthy snacks above tantalise your taste buds, followed by a lazy afternoon in the spa below, all at the marvellous Oyster Box Hotel in Umhlanga, Kwa Zulu Natal?
 
I am fortunate to be a little further east, closer to the heat of the sun, I bring you greetings from afar, where I hope to catch up on vitamin D and work on my creativity...... telling you more when I return.
 
Until we meet again, I am on a blogger's break.........
 
Thank you to all my friends and fellow bloggers who stopped by this year and supported my blog!
 
Au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you Nicolene ! Enjoy this beautiful place, relax , chill , make lot of pictures ! Happy Holidays and see you next year !

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful vacation and a fabulous holiday! See you in the New Year!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete