Thursday 14 February 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES!

If ever you thought that romance was for the newly courted, or that there was an age restriction to romance and fashion, think again, it has no age restriction, and is open to all. Happy Valentine's day to my friends and loyal visitors, and thank you for helping my blog to grow! Hope your Valentine treats you well today, and if you haven't got  one, and sitting at home all by your lonesome self, go the the website www.love-wallpapers.com and download this pretty picture below as wallpaper on your computer! Then slip into something Red, paint your lips, put on some lively music, pour a glass of bubbly, and kick up your red soles!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely arrangement! I wish someone thought of giving something like this to me.:D Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wouldn't mind getting a bouquet like that!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete