Monday 8 April 2013

NAUTICAL STRIPES

I am delighted to host my friend Hanle as my guest today, since her outfit is so inspirational and very trendy! We spend a lot of time together collaborating on designs, styles and fashion, and introducing new lines to our own little range which we may hopefully, introduce to you soon! You may already have seen a few of Belle Epoque in my outfits, but it is still a work in progress. Ever since the concept of print on print has seen the light of day, I have been totally infatuated with it. This version smacks of style, do I need to say more?

Wearing different stripes together was just never heard of before.  I am very happy that this taboo is now ignored because I have no intention of kicking the habit, not just yet! The Red accents just ad a little spice to the excitement of the different stripes, very nautical I'd say.

 
 

Jeans - True Religion
Jacket - Truworths
Tote - Studio W
Sunglasses - Prada
Pearls - Thailand

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous outfit, so stylish, I'd instantly wear it from head to toe!
    I really love every single piece.
    Hanle, you are stunning and I love your smile.
    Thank you, Nicolene, for introducing your friend.

    Also thank you for your sweet comment!

    Annette
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful nautical outfit! Love the pop of red used in accessories!

    ReplyDelete